- This task gives students the opportunity to analyze two number lines in order to identify the one that correctly shows an improper fraction. Students then communicate their understanding by describing the reasoning they used to determine their answer was correct. It is aligned to evidence statement 3.C.6-1
- Education, Mathematics
- Upper Primary
- Grade 3
- Material Type:
- Activity/Lab, Assessment, Homework/Assignment
- MSDE Admin, Linda Schoenbrodt, Chelsea Davies
- Date Added:
- Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-ShareAlike 3.0 United States
- Media Format:
- Downloadable docs, Graphics/Photos, Text/HTML
No evaluations yet.
Add important feedback and this resource.