- Common Sense Education provides users with a great amount of resources for students, teachers and parents on a wide range of topics related to safe and responsible use of the Internet. The topics include digital citizenship, educational technology reviews and strategies, and professional development for educators.
This site also has a great number of videos, guides and activities that help explain difficult topics in a simple and accessible way.
- Applied Science, Education
- Lower Primary, Upper Primary, Middle School, High School
- Material Type:
- Activity/Lab, Diagram/Illustration, Game, Interactive, Lesson, Reading, Student Guide, Unit of Study
- MSDE Admin, andrew robertson
- Date Added:
- Creative Commons Attribution Non-Commercial Share Alike
- Media Format:
No evaluations yet.
Add important feedback and this resource.