- This activity is designed to help students understand the representation of Maslow's Hierarchy of Needs in everyday communications. Students will first read about the concept, then explore a familiar environment -- Twitter -- for expressions of it. (The activity can be adapted quickly for use with other social media applications and communication sites.) This activity was created by Dr. Sally B. Seraphin, University of Tennessee-Knoxville.
- Arts and Humanities, Business and Communication, Social Science
- Community College / Lower Division
- Material Type:
- OpenStax, Rice University
- Date Added:
- Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-ShareAlike 4.0
- Media Format:
- Downloadable docs, Text/HTML
No evaluations yet.
Add important feedback and this resource.