- This individual or group activity involves reading about the human microbiome, followed by explorations at University of Utah's Genetic Science Learning Center website. It was developed by Ryan Chabarria, Lone Star College- Kingwood; Jennifer Kneafsey, Tulsa Community College; Catherine Parmiter, Estrella Mountain Community College; Natalie Russell, Tarrant County College; and
Andrew Tag, Texas A&M University.
- Life Science
- Community College / Lower Division
- Material Type:
- OpenStax, Rice University
- Date Added:
- Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-ShareAlike 4.0
- Media Format:
- Downloadable docs, Text/HTML
No evaluations yet.
Add important feedback and this resource.