- Authored by Belal Joundeya, Fly with Arabic: Unit One (I am a Student in Renaissance Academy) features a variety of language-learning lessons tied together by fun themes related to studying, school, and classroom culture. The unit focuses on the acquisition of listening, reading, writing, and speaking skills, as well as knowledge of Arabic cultures and history.
Unit one is the first chapter in the "Fly with Arabic" series, which is comprised of a total of eight units, each containing several lessons, including fill-in-the-blank exercises, open-ended writing practice, and word-matching games, that seek to reinforce specific learning outcomes, such as oral and written production, writing, and reading. Additionally, brief cultural drills are included in each unit, and are designed to add a cultural dimension to each unit's language activities. All units also contain self- assessment checklists to help monitor and measure the learner's progress during the unit.
In summary, through using a number of drills to produce vocabulary, grammar, reading, writing, and speaking skills, including pictures, word-matching games, open-ended writing practice, and fill-in-the-blank exercises, the "Fly with Arabic" series seeks to connect all phases of Arabic-learning into one comprehensive package.
- Arts and Humanities
- Lower Primary, Upper Primary, Middle School, High School
- Material Type:
- Activity/Lab, Assessment, Diagram/Illustration, Game, Homework/Assignment, Teaching/Learning Strategy
- CLASSRoad Admin
- Date Added:
- Creative Commons Attribution-Noncommercial-No Derivative Works 3.0
- English, Arabic
- Media Format:
- Downloadable docs, Graphics/Photos, Text/HTML
No evaluations yet.
Add important feedback and this resource.