- The following is an alphabet reading and writing drill based on advertisements for fast food items, restaurants/chains, and multinational companies that should mostly be recognizable to students. Students are asked to work in pairs, read the ads and write them out on the accompanying sheet in Arabic and translate them to English.
- Arts and Humanities, Social Science
- Middle School, High School
- Material Type:
- Activity/Lab, Diagram/Illustration, Game
- Kwame Lawson
- Date Added:
- Creative Commons Attribution-Noncommercial 3.0 United States
- Media Format:
- Downloadable docs, Text/HTML
No evaluations yet.
Add important feedback and this resource.