- This textbook has been designed to be an introductory training to the entry-level position, Physical Therapy Aide. As part of College of the Sequoias Physical Therapy Aide program, this textbook was used alongside hands-on lab training to train students to work as Physical Therapy Aides. It discusses some of the history and current context of Physical Therapy, provides instruction on common PT Aide job activities (like modalities and transfers), introduces general physiology, reviews commonly-used medical terminology, and, in an effort to embed necessary remediation for the PT Aide program, also includes effective career skills and habits, like business letter writing, resumes, effective communication skills, and appropriate workplace conduct.
- Applied Science, Career and Technical Education
- Community College / Lower Division, Career / Technical
- Material Type:
- Erik Armstrong, Joe Sousa
- Date Added:
- Creative Commons Attribution 4.0 International
- Media Format:
- Downloadable docs, Graphics/Photos, Text/HTML, Video
No evaluations yet.
Add important feedback and this resource.