- The month-long lunar observation project I have all students in my AST 1002 Descriptive Astronomy class complete. I helps them understand the phases of the Moon, the relationship between lunar phases and tides, and just gets them outside looking up! Many students say this is the best part of the course.
- High School, Community College / Lower Division
- Grade 11, Grade 12
- Material Type:
- Activity/Lab, Homework/Assignment
- Erik Christensen
- Date Added:
- Creative Commons Attribution 3.0
- Media Format:
- Graphics/Photos, Text/HTML
No evaluations yet.
Add important feedback and this resource.