- Microbiology Concept Connections are resources designed to help students learn and connect themes within Microbiology. The material includes downloadable instructions, worksheets, and cards to use in class or during independent study. These were created by Tim Beagley, Salt Lake Community College; Maia Larios, University of St. Thomas-Houston; Adronisha Frazier, Northshore Technical Community College; Ruhul Kuddus, Utah Valley University; and Ross Reedstrom, OpenStax, Rice University.
- Life Science
- Community College / Lower Division
- Material Type:
- OpenStax, Rice University
- Date Added:
- Creative Commons Attribution Non-Commercial
- Media Format:
- Downloadable docs, Text/HTML
No evaluations yet.
Add important feedback and this resource.