- The Global OER Remix Challenge is an opportunity for educators to find, use, remix, and share open educational resources (OER) that bring science, technology, engineering, arts, and mathematics (STEAM) in their teaching. The Challenge will take place during the 2013-2014 school year and include participants from around the world. It is facilitated by ISKME and uses OER Commons as a platform to share and organize resources and publish remixed curriculum.
- Arts and Humanities, Mathematics
- Graduate / Professional
- Material Type:
- Activity/Lab, Teaching/Learning Strategy
- Megan Simmons
- Date Added:
- Creative Commons Attribution-Noncommercial-Share Alike 3.0
- Media Format:
- Graphics/Photos, Text/HTML, Video
No evaluations yet.
Add important feedback and this resource.