Introduction to Raspberry Pi through Making
Students will be able to:
and practice their final presentations
- Students create presentations
- Students give demo presentations
- Students improve presentations based on feedback
- Students practice presentations individually
- Students give final presentations
- Have students use their answers to their journal questions from last class to plan a 3-5 minute presentation of their work from the week.
- Each student gives a full demo presentation with other students watching. Everyone should give feedback. Make students act like this is the real presentation, no “well I will say this” or “I will do this”
- Point out that things always go wrong, so they should never by demoing some technology they have not run many times previously
- Give students time to improve and practice presentations
- Final presentations!
Final Student Presentation Videos (segmented?)