- 10 Lesson mini-maker camp for introductory programming and circuitry on the Raspberry Pi. Students are introduced to basic program structures (while loops, if/elif/else statements) and taught to wire LEDs and sensors then given extensive work time to create a project authentic to their lives that uses their new skills.
- High School, Career / Technical
- Material Type:
- Chris Dubia, Joel Long, Jake Baskin
- Date Added:
- Creative Commons Attribution
- Media Format:
- Downloadable docs, Graphics/Photos, Text/HTML
No evaluations yet.
Add important feedback and this resource.