- Students learn the writing process and prewriting, grammar for parts of speech, punctuation and sentences, preparing to write, the first draft, revising, editing, and proofreading, narrative, comparison/contrast, and argumentative modes, and reading and research. Content is available in PDF and Open Document formats and is licensed CC BY. Learning Objectives also are provided. Full course offering available at https://www.cengage.com/c/opennow-english-composition-1e-opennow-cengage
- Arts and Humanities, English Language Arts
- High School, Community College / Lower Division, College / Upper Division, Graduate / Professional, Adult Education
- Material Type:
- Module, Reading, Textbook, Unit of Study
- OpenNow from Cengage
- Date Added:
- Creative Commons Attribution 4.0
- Media Format:
- Downloadable docs, Text/HTML
No evaluations yet.
Add important feedback and this resource.