- Students learn proficiency in the reading and writing connection, the writing process, writing effective paragraphs, prewriting strategies, organizing and outlining, parts of speech, sentence skills, basic research skills, creating a draft, revision strategies, proofreading and editing strategies. Content is available in PDF and Open Document formats and is licensed CC BY. Learning Objectives also are provided. Full course offering available at https://www.cengage.com/c/opennow-developmental-english-1e-opennow-cengage
- Arts and Humanities, Business and Communication, English Language Arts
- High School, Community College / Lower Division, College / Upper Division, Career / Technical, Adult Education
- Material Type:
- Module, Reading, Textbook, Unit of Study
- OpenNow from Cengage
- Date Added:
- Creative Commons Attribution 4.0
- Media Format:
- Downloadable docs, Text/HTML
No evaluations yet.
Add important feedback and this resource.