- This Intermediate Algebra textbook was developed with consideration of neuroscience principles about learning. It is organized around the concepts of 'solving' and 'graphing'. The problem sets incorporate distributed and mixed practice to promote long term memory formation for the concepts and procedures involved in each section. This book was used in The New Science of Learning Project at Riverside City College along with the book "The New Science of Learning" by Terry Doyle and Todd Zakrajsek (2013).
- High School, Community College / Lower Division
- Material Type:
- Kathy Nabours, Shelly Dawson
- Date Added:
- Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-ShareAlike 4.0
- Media Format:
- Downloadable docs, Text/HTML
No evaluations yet.
Add important feedback and this resource.