- This Intermediate Algebra textbook was developed with consideration of neuroscience principles about learning. It is organized around the concepts of 'solving' and 'graphing'. The problem sets incorporate distributed and mixed practice to promote long term memory formation for the concepts and procedures involved in each section.
- High School, Community College / Lower Division
- Material Type:
- Kathy Nabours, Shelly Dawson
- Date Added:
- Creative Commons Attribution Non-Commercial Share Alike
- Media Format:
- Downloadable docs, Text/HTML
No evaluations yet.