- This lesson concentrates on how to format an existing Microsoft Word document.
The focus is on meeting the Northstar Digital Literacy skills standards for the formatting of a document (font, font size, line spacing, creating lists, review).
The functions required in Microsoft Word are covered and additional functions, such as Save As, Save can also be shown.
- Arts and Humanities, Career and Technical Education, Education
- Material Type:
- Activity/Lab, Lesson Plan
- Brian Faloon
- Date Added:
- Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-ShareAlike 4.0
- Media Format:
- Downloadable docs, Text/HTML
No evaluations yet.
Add important feedback and this resource.