- Database Security is the utmost key part for any type of database, .for example financial information, personal information, employee information and enterprise information. This book will cover following topics such as creating and altering database user, password profiling, various privileges and virtual private database. All the topics are implemented by using oracle 11g software. Especially for readers this book will give clarity about database security concepts such as Authorization, Authentication and Access control. The practical part using oracle provides how to carry out database security concepts technically for the reader.
- Remix of:
- Database Security -Exercise and Case study Solution
- Career and Technical Education
- College / Upper Division
- Material Type:
- Activity/Lab, Full Course, Interactive, Unit of Study
- Girija Narasimhan
- Higher College of Technology, Muscat, Oman
- Date Added:
- Creative Commons Attribution
- Media Format:
- Downloadable docs, Graphics/Photos, Text/HTML
No evaluations yet.
This module specially for students those who can take print out. Each module or OER material contents are clearly designed in power point slides which is more useful for student point view instead of carrying whole book as pdf or .pub format, they will download each module slides and follow the lecture.