- The v-UPGRATeS project aims to introduce a comprehensive program for the improvement of VET trainers and teachers’ digital skills through an ICT According to the TALIS 2013 (Teaching and Learning International Survey, OCED) there is a tremendous need for teachers to improve their knowledge and their skills in the field of Information and Communication Technologies (ICT). The interactive platform of the v-UPGRATeS team is one step in this direction.
V-UPGRATeS stands for the Erasmus+ funded project Validating and Upgrading VET Trainers' and Teachers' Digital Skills. The project consortium, consisting of experts from five countries (Cyprus, Romania, Spain, Greece and Germany) developed a platform, with which teachers can
- test their current knowledge (step 1)
- improve their skills by v-UPGRATES online-courses (step 2)
- check their increase of knowledge with practial tasks (step 3).
Teachers upgrade their digital skills (e.g. internet security; interactive teaching technologies, website publishing and editing etc.) in an autonomous process. Each participant gets a certificate at the end.
The V-UPGRATeS platform can be found here: upgrates.vupgrates.eu
- Applied Science, Career and Technical Education, Education
- Graduate / Professional, Career / Technical
- Material Type:
- Full Course, Homework/Assignment, Unit of Study
- Thrasyvoulos Karaisarlis
- Date Added:
- English, German, Greek, Romanian, Spanish
- Media Format:
No evaluations yet.
Add important feedback and this resource.