- This is a lesson that could be used in mathematics, social studies, RtII, and/or MTSS.
The lesson involves studying and understanding percents which is beneficial in mathematics and learning about key social studies (civics) terms like majority and plurality.
Case studies are used here, specifically controversial Electoral College results in U.S. Presidential Elections.
- Arts and Humanities, Education, History, Mathematics, Social Science
- Middle School
- Grade 7, Grade 8
- Material Type:
- Activity/Lab, Case Study, Data Set, Diagram/Illustration, Lesson, Lesson Plan, Primary Source
- Ronald Stump
- Date Added:
- Creative Commons Attribution-ShareAlike 3.0 United States
- Media Format:
- Downloadable docs, Graphics/Photos, Text/HTML
No evaluations yet.
Add important feedback and this resource.