- This is a competency-based performance lesson in using basic computer and word-processing skills for GED preparation or Adult Education at Level B. Learners are expected to gain valuable skills in either GED online testing to navigate the screen interface or continued development of workplace skills to enhance job prospects or performance.
Through engaging in tasks involving opening word-processing applications and using features in the home tab to manipulate text, use of a mouse and scroll bar, and keyboard features, the learner will gain valuable skills. The learner will observe demonstrations by the instructor, practice skills with the support of videos, and finally be assessed based upon a performance checklist evaluation.
- Career and Technical Education, English Language Arts
- High School
- Grade 11, Grade 12
- Material Type:
- Activity/Lab, Assessment, Lesson, Lesson Plan
- Donald Jones
- Date Added:
- Creative Commons Attribution 4.0 International
- Media Format:
- Downloadable docs, Text/HTML, Video
No evaluations yet.
Add important feedback and this resource.