- This is a survey course which satisfies the Washington State Board of Education's requirements for competency in both US History, Government, English, and Fine Arts. This course focuses on important themes in American social and political history from Early America to the Civil War with an emphasis on the United States Constitution and its amendments. In addition, students will use primary source art, music, and incorporate drama to analyze and critique American social and political history, develop academic literacy including evaluation of content, examine points of view, and text analysis.
- Arts and Humanities, Career and Technical Education, English Language Arts
- High School, Community College / Lower Division, Adult Education
- Material Type:
- Full Course
- Boyoung Chae, SBCTC Admin
- Date Added:
- Creative Commons Attribution 4.0 International
- Media Format:
No evaluations yet.
Add important feedback and this resource.