- In this course students begin to gain proficiency in the process of exploring career options to gain desired employment through utilizing effective communication skills including reading complex texts in the form of job announcements and descriptions; using reading, writing, and speaking skills to efficiently explore and apply to jobs, and by accessing and processing information about potential places of employment to effectively create targeted job searches.
- Career and Technical Education, Life Science
- High School, Community College / Lower Division, Adult Education
- Material Type:
- Full Course
- Boyoung Chae, SBCTC Admin
- Date Added:
- Creative Commons Attribution 4.0
- Media Format:
No evaluations yet.
Add important feedback and this resource.