- This course introduces the emotional, physical, and mental components of health. Topics covered include goal setting, stress management, nutrition principles, health and disease relationships, substance use and abuse, safety, and fitness which incorporates various forms of physical activity. Techniques are presented to help the student incorporate a total health and fitness program into their lifestyle.
- Career and Technical Education, Education, Life Science
- High School, Community College / Lower Division, Adult Education
- Material Type:
- Full Course
- Boyoung Chae, SBCTC Admin
- Date Added:
- Creative Commons Attribution 4.0 International
- Media Format:
No evaluations yet.
Add important feedback and this resource.