- In this course students gain proficiency in basic geometric concepts, including properties of triangles, circles, and polygons; transformations including translations, rotations, reflections, and dilations; and working with surface area and volume of solids.
- Career and Technical Education, Education, Mathematics
- High School, Community College / Lower Division, Adult Education
- Material Type:
- Full Course
- Boyoung Chae, SBCTC Admin
- Date Added:
- Creative Commons Attribution 4.0 International
- Media Format:
No evaluations yet.
Add important feedback and this resource.