- The College and Career Readiness Standards for Level E (High School) outline the outcomes for this course.In this course students gain proficiency in Functions, Linear Functions, Solving Quadratics, Quadratic Functions, Exponential Functions, and Logarithmic Functions.
- Career and Technical Education, Education, Mathematics
- High School, Community College / Lower Division, Adult Education
- Material Type:
- Full Course
- Boyoung Chae, SBCTC Admin
- Date Added:
- Creative Commons Attribution 4.0 International
- Media Format:
No evaluations yet.
Add important feedback and this resource.