- In this lesson, students will view and analyze both good and bad interview techniques. Students will identify proper dress for a professional interview setting, recognize proper body language and behaviors expected at interviews, and will practice proper communication skills employers are looking for. Interviewing is an important process to gaining quality employment and a problem this lesson will address. Understand proper dress, speech, and behaviors will increase a person's chance of gaining quality employment. Public speaking skills are needed, proper persuasive communication skill, life skills such as proper dress and body language.
- Remix of:
- Good and Bad Interviews - Learn and Practice
- Business and Communication
- Adult Education
- Material Type:
- Assessment, Full Course, Interactive, Lesson, Lesson Plan, Simulation
- Chackras Smith
- Date Added:
- Creative Commons Attribution 3.0 United States
- Media Format:
- Downloadable docs, Text/HTML
No evaluations yet.
Add important feedback and this resource.