- From da Vinci's flying machine sketched out in his notebook to the sketch, model and final fruition of the Atlantis Space Shuttle, these resources show mankind's innovative drive and fascination with air and space flight.
- Applied Science, Career and Technical Education, Education, English Language Arts, History
- Middle School
- Grade 6, Grade 7, Grade 8
- Material Type:
- Deborah Rowland
- Date Added:
- Creative Commons Attribution 4.0 International
- Media Format:
- Downloadable docs, Graphics/Photos, Text/HTML
No evaluations yet.
Add important feedback and this resource.