- The purpose of this lesson is for adult learners to improve their communication skills --- specifically reading, writing, speaking and listening --- by using the Scientific Method to solve a nursing problem. The target audience of this lesson is adults at the 12th grade reading and writing levels. This lesson is designed for a face-to-face, instructor-led classroom setting.
- Remix of:
- Hands on Lab: An Introduction to the Scientific Method using Newton’s Second Law
- Applied Science, Career and Technical Education, English Language Arts
- High School, Adult Education
- Grade 11, Grade 12
- Material Type:
- Assessment, Case Study, Diagram/Illustration, Homework/Assignment, Lecture Notes, Lesson, Lesson Plan, Reading
- Rema Merrick
- Date Added:
- Creative Commons Attribution Share Alike
- Media Format:
- Downloadable docs, Graphics/Photos, Text/HTML
No evaluations yet.
Add important feedback and this resource.