- Whether information is needed for study or daily life, the Internet has developed into an essential source of knowledge. Collecting information from the Internet may seem simple, however, at times one may get an overwhelmingly large number of results for simple queries, some of which may not be relevant or reliable. This lesson teaches learners a step-wise approach that prepared them to conduct a basic search with internet. By exploring different types of search engines and inputting key words into the search bar, the learner will gain experience and confidence using the steps needed to successfully search the internet. It prepares learners to conduct Internet searches effectively and prepares them to take the next step in their learning.
- Remix of:
- Internet Searches: How to Find and Select Authentic Sources
- Applied Science, English Language Arts, Life Science, Physical Science, Social Science
- Adult Education
- Material Type:
- Dr. Daniel Zimmerman
- Date Added:
- Creative Commons Attribution 4.0 International
- Media Format:
- Downloadable docs, Graphics/Photos, Text/HTML
No evaluations yet.
Add important feedback and this resource.