- The "School Librarians Advancing STEM Learning" (SLASL) project meeting with New Hampshire school librarians and STEM teacher fellows, September 20, 2017, to focus on STEM inquiry and literacy, and project-related issues. This meeting concerned reflecting on student work and incorporating teacher-librarian reflections into their authored unit on inquiry.
- Remix of:
- SLASL Module 5: Reflection on Student Work and Feedback, Y3 NC Webinar
- High School, Graduate / Professional
- Material Type:
- Lecture Notes, Teaching/Learning Strategy
- Amee Godwin
- Date Added:
- Creative Commons Attribution Share Alike
- Media Format:
- Downloadable docs, Text/HTML, Video
No evaluations yet.