- This unit includes 4 lessons where in Biology, students design a proposal or program to help the environment at a tourist location and in Math, students will calculate how tourism affects the economy.
Using inquiry-based reading, students will explore an anchor text and then develop their own essential and supporting questions to guide their research.
Over the course of the unit, students will explore a variety of texts and grow in their knowledge of the impact of tourism on the environment and the economy. They will also grow in their ability to use informational text to support their inquiry and research.
- Applied Science, Mathematics
- High School
- Grade 9, Grade 10, Grade 11, Grade 12
- Material Type:
- Lesson Plan
- Robin Williams, Laura Armstrong, Danielle Gasser
- Date Added:
- Creative Commons Attribution No Derivatives
- Media Format:
No evaluations yet.