- This unit includes 10 lessons that culminate in a student created final product presentation on the factors that influence climate change through the lens of chemistry and oceanography using literacy strategies to conduct inquiry level research.
Using inquiry-based reading, student will examine an anchor text to formulate a question to guide their research and development of student driven projects. Throughout the unit, students will use a variety of texts, websites, and other resources to develop a product and presentation that exhibits their literacy and inquiry skills. Using inquiry-based reading, students will explore an anchor text and then develop their own essential and supporting questions to guide their research. Over the course of the unit, students will explore a variety of texts and grow in their knowledge of cellular organelles and in their ability to use informational text to support their inquiry and research.
- Life Science, Physical Science
- High School
- Grade 10, Grade 11, Grade 12
- Material Type:
- Unit of Study
- Anne Bucci, Tamryn O'Toole, Amy Moore
- Date Added:
- Creative Commons Attribution 3.0 United States
- Media Format:
No evaluations yet.
Add important feedback and this resource.