- A new rate structure for Home-Based Foster Care (HBFC) was necessitated with the passage of the Continuum of Care Reform (CCR). In response, a Level of Care (LOC) Protocol has been developed for use by county child welfare and probation placement workers. A LOC matrix using five domains (Physical, Behavioral/Emotional, Health, Educational and Permanency/Family Services Domain), separately scored, and designed to promote best practices in meeting the individual needs of children/youth in the foster care system.
- Career and Technical Education, Education, Social Science
- Material Type:
- Lecture Notes
- Resource Center for Family-Focused Practice
- Date Added:
- Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivatives 4.0 International
- Media Format:
- Downloadable docs, Text/HTML
No evaluations yet.
Add important feedback and this resource.