- This resource provides access to the course materials for the Northern California Training Academy's Core 3.0 Instructor Facilitator Skills Training for Trainers, which is offered to Core for Social Workers instructors in California. The training provides trainers with skills to move from being a content expert to a facilitator of peer and adult learning in the classroom setting. To learn more about Core for Social Workers and additional trainings offered by the Northern California Training Academy, please visit www.humanservices.ucdavis.edu/Academy.
- Career and Technical Education, Education, Social Science
- Career / Technical, Adult Education
- Material Type:
- Lesson Plan, Unit of Study
- Northern Academy
- Date Added:
- Creative Commons Attribution Non-Commercial No Derivatives
- Media Format:
- Downloadable docs, Text/HTML
No evaluations yet.