- This lesson is about evaluating numerical expressions, and it was designed for adult learners who are preparing to take their High School Equivalency tests. This course will help the students evaluate numerical expressions correctly by following the correct order of operations, which includes the four basic arithmetical operations and the use of exponents and grouping symbols (parentheses, brackets, and curly braces).
- Remix of:
- Order of Operations Made Easy!
- Middle School, High School, Adult Education
- Grade 6
- Material Type:
- S Roy
- Date Added:
- Creative Commons Attribution 4.0
- Media Format:
- Downloadable docs, Text/HTML, Video
No evaluations yet.
Add important feedback and this resource.