- This resource provides a KLEWS Chart Template to facilitate the creation of inquiry-based learning units.
Hershberger, K., Zembal-Saul, C., & Starr, M. (2006). Evidence helps the KLW get a KLEW. Science & Children, 43(5), 50-53.
Also appears in:
Hershberger, K. and Zembal-Saul, C. (2015, February). KLEWS to explanation-building in science. Science & Children.
Zembal-Saul, C., McNeill, K. & Hershberger, K. (2013). What’s Your Evidence? Engaging K-5 Students in Talking and Writing Explanations in Science. Boston: Pearson Education.
- Education, Life Science, Physical Science
- Material Type:
- Teaching/Learning Strategy
- Kate Katz, Carla Zembal-Saul
- Date Added:
- Creative Commons Attribution
- Media Format:
No evaluations yet.
Add important feedback and this resource.