- This module in our training series provides participants with an exploration of OER leadership and advocacy. We have designed these modules to first spark the learner's interest in the topics covered and then dig deeper into the content through presentations, storytelling, and demonstrations of the tools. We will offer opportunities for learners to practice exploring the resources and tools, and reflect on how they might use them in their work.
- Remix of:
- OER Academy: Open Educational Practice for Curriculum Improvement
- Graduate / Professional, Career / Technical
- Material Type:
- Megan Simmons
- Date Added:
- Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-ShareAlike 4.0
- Media Format:
- Graphics/Photos, Text/HTML, Video
No evaluations yet.
Add important feedback and this resource.