- With lab class sizes reaching 20:1, instructors are unable to view how students are satisfying learning objectives. This leads to poor student performance and unrealistic outcomes. This activity was achieved by instructor generated lab videos that students then duplicated. This modeling technique leverages technology that students are already using and helps bridge the gap between industry expectations and college learning outcomes. By demonstrating the exercises, students can then “model” how it’s done in the industry. This provides the educator one on one interaction without physical presence of the educator.
- Career and Technical Education
- Community College / Lower Division, College / Upper Division
- Material Type:
- Montana State Univ-Northern Faculty
- Date Added:
- Creative Commons Attribution Non-Commercial
- Media Format:
- Downloadable docs, Text/HTML, Video
No evaluations yet.
Add important feedback and this resource.