- Standard: CTS 1.2 Hardware: Students synthesize hardware and peripheral concepts critical to the design of a working computer system.
Install, configure, optimize and upgrade personal computer components including storage devices, display devices, and basic input and multimedia devices.
Building a custom PC is just that …Custom. Read the scenarios below and fill the tables accordingly. Make sure and build to exceed requirements but not budget. Make sure and leave some room to pay yourself. Make sure and fill out the table completely and provide a link to your source in the source column. Also, make notes on what about the scenario did you use to determine specs on. Make sure and sell me in your sales bit
- Career and Technical Education
- High School
- Grade 10, Grade 11, Grade 12
- Material Type:
- Homework/Assignment, Lesson Plan
- Joy Cedarquist, Miguel Rosales
- Date Added:
- Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 3.0 United States
- Media Format:
No evaluations yet.
Add important feedback and this resource.