- Learners become introduced to the concept of budget and its use in business settings. They will prepare a simple budget in excel for two business trips from Washington D.C. to both a domestic and an international destination of their choice researching various websites and they will create a short presentation on ways to save money on business travel. The lesson will provide learners with an opportunity to develop basic literacy in MS office applications, basic financial literacy and to hone their internet researching skills.
- Remix of:
- Arithmetic and Travel Planning
- English Language Arts, Mathematics
- Adult Education
- Material Type:
- Activity/Lab, Lesson Plan, Reading
- Viviana Dreyer
- Date Added:
- Creative Commons Attribution 4.0 International
- Media Format:
No evaluations yet.
Add important feedback and this resource.