- This board game combines practicing conversational English for adult ESL students with using the various purposes for oral communication (informing, entertaining, persuading, and honoring/inspiring). It will also develop foundational reading comprehension skills through game participation and will develop professional communication and interpersonal skills by allowing discussion of different social subjects that students could encounter in daily life, academic, and career situations.
- English Language Arts
- Upper Primary, Adult Education
- Grade 3
- Material Type:
- Activity/Lab, Game, Interactive
- Heidi Kirby
- Date Added:
- Creative Commons Attribution
- Media Format:
- Downloadable docs, Graphics/Photos, Text/HTML
No evaluations yet.
Add important feedback and this resource.