- Here you can find reading guides that were created by Montgomery College faculty for undergraduate general chemistry students to use to guide their reading of OpenStax Chemistry. These guides are closely aligned with chapters 1-11 and were designed for use in the first semester sequence of general chemistry. They can be used in a flipped-style classroom where students complete them before the lecture. Or they can be used to reinforce important topics learned in class. Each study guide has fill-in-the blank style questions, as well as links to videos where similar problems are worked through. Finally, suggested practice problems relevant to the topic of each study guide are listed at the end.
- Physical Science
- High School, Community College / Lower Division
- Material Type:
- Homework/Assignment, Student Guide
- Alycia Palmer
- Date Added:
- Creative Commons Attribution
- Media Format:
- Downloadable docs, Text/HTML
No evaluations yet.
I can't see the download link, please guide me.
Hello, I have just downloaded these to assist my ESL students to navigate the text. I look forward to using them Thank you!
Wondering if there are KEYS to these great reading guides?