- These Organization of American States (OAS) Eastern Caribbean Training modules aim to support the need for country-specific OER implementation while taking advantage of shared knowledge, resources, and tools that can be accessed and contributed to by all educators across the region. The Training Modules offer a blended approach, combining live webinars and self-directed online practice activities to give participants the flexibility of exploring the tools and resources at their own pace and personalizing them to best suit the needs of their community. The course webinars will be hosted by ISKME, recorded and posted in the Hub, along with all online course materials.
- Remix of:
- OER Academy: Introduction to OER Discovery
- Career / Technical
- Material Type:
- Megan Simmons, Tim Wohltmann, Melinda Boland
- Date Added:
- Creative Commons Attribution Non-Commercial Share Alike
- Media Format:
- Graphics/Photos, Text/HTML, Video
No evaluations yet.