- This downloadeable resource guide, for instructors and students in introductory astronomy courses, focuses on the contributions to astronomy of African, Asian, Hispanic, South Pacific, Islamic, and Native American cultures. It also contains a section on reports and articles for achieving greater diversity in science. Written by Andrew Fraknoi, the guide is part of a series sponsored by the Heliophysics Forum of the Space Missions Directorate at NASA. It includes written, on-line, and audio-visual materials, which can be used directly in the classroom, for student papers, or for personal enrichment.
- Physical Science, Astronomy
- High School, Community College / Lower Division
- Grade 11, Grade 12
- Material Type:
- Homework/Assignment, Lecture Notes, Reading
- Andrew Fraknoi
- Date Added:
- Creative Commons Attribution Non-Commercial
- Media Format:
- Downloadable docs, Text/HTML
No evaluations yet.