- The intended audience for this lesson includes adults seeking basic speaking and listening skill development focusing on Grade Level A. Whenever applicants interview for a job, employers will ask them to describe themselves, their qualifications and any relevant events that will tell them why this person is a good candidate for the job. This lesson will help learners prepare to describe themselves and present personal information clearly and accurately in response to questions. This is the first lesson in a three-part series on preparing for job interviews.
- Career and Technical Education, English Language Arts
- Adult Education
- Material Type:
- Diagram/Illustration, Homework/Assignment
- Carrie Miller
- Date Added:
- Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial 4.0 International
- Media Format:
- Downloadable docs, Graphics/Photos, Text/HTML
No evaluations yet.
Add important feedback and this resource.