- “Distant Nature: Astronomy Exercises” is a basic set of Open Educational Resource based astronomy exercises designed to be used as instructional aids in conjunction with textbooks and/or live observational exercises. These Exercises utilize the free planetarium software Stellarium.
- Physical Science
- Community College / Lower Division
- Material Type:
- Activity/Lab, Homework/Assignment
- Stephen Tuttle
- Date Added:
- Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-ShareAlike 4.0 International
- Media Format:
- Downloadable docs, Graphics/Photos, Text/HTML, Video
No evaluations yet.
Add important feedback and this resource.