- The sustainability learning suites is a set of learning objects created for people with a post-secondary science background, organized in six themes: Systems thinking; Sustainable development; Population; Energy; Water and Materials. The materials are designed on Fink's Taxonomy of Significant Learning and include: learning objectives, editable slides with notes and embedded classroom activities, activities of 1-3 hours, assessments, and a set of 24 videos.
- Community College / Lower Division, College / Upper Division
- Material Type:
- Activity/Lab, Assessment, Full Course, Lecture, Lecture Notes
- Linda Vanasupa, Qiong (Jane) Zhang
- Date Added:
- Creative Commons Attribution-Noncommercial-Share Alike 3.0
- Media Format:
No evaluations yet.
Add important feedback and this resource.