- Transmedia storytelling is the practice of designing, sharing, and participating in a cohesive story experience across multiple traditional and digital delivery platforms - for entertainment, advertising and marketing, or social change.
This course will help you to design a strategy for developing and telling your own transmedia story. You will learn about what it takes to:
• Shape your ideas into compelling and well structured narratives and complex story worlds
• Identify, understand, and engage different audiences in your stories
• Create cohesive user experiences across different platforms
• Evaluate existing and emerging technologies to share your story with the world, and help your audience participate in the larger storyworld you create
The course provides you with a unique, authentic, and industry relevant learning opportunity. You will have access to current theory, industry examples and advice and undertake learning activities that will equip you with the tools you need to start developing your own ideas.
- Arts and Humanities, Career and Technical Education, Education
- High School, Community College / Lower Division, College / Upper Division, Graduate / Professional
- Material Type:
- Full Course
- Simon McIntyre
- Date Added:
- Creative Commons Attribution Non-Commercial No Derivatives
- Media Format:
No evaluations yet.