- Pressure within the system, exploitation of gaps within organizations and exploitation of some Supply Chain Management system particularly those that use a tendering process are facing serious challenges. The current labour intensive, complex procedures and big volume documents are not helping the situation. Something needs to be done, pronto.
We are proposing a generic high tech, low touch, just in time, dynamic Demand Chain Management system on the shop floor.
- Business and Communication, Career and Technical Education, Education, Law, General Law, Social Science
- Middle School, Career / Technical, Adult Education
- Material Type:
- Case Study, Full Course, Lecture
- Dr Stranger KGAMPHE
- Date Added:
- Creative Commons Attribution
- English, Setswana
- Media Format:
No evaluations yet.