- Human Education is about holistic approach in the preparation of human beings to educate the unborn child through adequate care, nutrition and safety, before birth and once born, to enable a growing being to survive the challenges of life as they present themselves. Subjects are geared for critical thinking and for immediate application of acquired knowledge for their own survival, and not only for acquiring a certificate. This is urgent.
- Applied Science, Arts and Humanities, Business and Communication, Career and Technical Education, Education, History, Law, General Law, Life Science, Mathematics, Physical Science, Social Science
- Preschool, Adult Education
- Material Type:
- Full Course, Interactive, Lecture, Lesson Plan, Reading
- Dr Stranger KGAMPHE
- Date Added:
- Creative Commons Attribution 2.5 South Africa
- English, Setswana
- Media Format:
- Downloadable docs, Text/HTML
No evaluations yet.
Add important feedback and this resource.